PROMISES

RedOrangeYellowGreenBlueIndigoViolet
     I was walking one afternoon coming from a warehouse visit when this perfect rainbow was painted in the sky.  I will always associate this natural phenomena as God's way of keeping His promises.
  
     In Genesis 9: 12-13The rainbow that I have put in the sky will be my sign to you and to every living creature on earth. It will remind you that I will keep this promise forever. 14When I send clouds over the earth, and a rainbow appears in the sky, 15I will remember my promise to you and to all other living creatures. Never again will I let floodwater's destroy all life. 16When I see the rainbow in the sky, I will always remember the promise that I have made to every living creature. 17The rainbow will be the sign of that solemn promise.





     We often made lots of promises to everyone, it might be to a love one, a friend or a customer.  The question is will you keep a promise just as God keeps His?
     The next time you'll see a rainbow, it is not a pot of gold which is at the end of it but it is more than a treasure to know that we have a faithful God who keeps His promises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Developmental Delay

Photoblog: Mans Best Friend

God's Sovereign