CREATOR



     I was busy running this week. I had two episodes of getting on the road by 4am, on Wednesday and Thursday. The end result, I was not able to write down my devotions in my blog. It was the first week of May when I started the Book of Acts, with a goal to finish it at the end of the month. It was indeed amazing that, by Monday, May 24th, I am already in the Book of Romans.
If you are following Paul's ministry, It is his letter to strengthen the Christians in Rome,and became the 6th Book of the New Testament. I am already on the 9th Chapter and it came to my attention the Creator: Creation concept on Chapter 9:20-21.

     We love to create, is it because  we are created in the image and likeness of God? I have friends who are into creation of buildings, art, music and for me in agriculture. Wait a minute, you mean you create plants and animals? No, we can't create but we imagine on how to improve them. The outcome of a creation is being determined by the creator, the design and its result is conceptualized for specific purposes and functionalities.

     What marvels me is GOD being the CREATOR. My friend told us recently "The Devil doesn't have the power to create from nothing, it is only God who has the Power to do that, and in fact He even created the Devil".  The creation displays God's ultimate power, imagine Him creating the world and what's in it just 6 days, and on the 7th day he rested. Consider God being all knowing, He knows the future will bring, and what will happen to His creations, if you play as God will you be doing the same?

Romans 9:20-21 (New Living Translation)
20 No, don't say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, "Why have you made me like this?" 21 When a potter makes jars out of clay, doesn't he have a right to use the same lump of clay to make one jar for decoration and another to throw garbage into?


     From these verses I come to realize that as Human being, your full humility and adoration should be to your creator alone. Remember he is your created you according to His specifications. We tend to question a lot why a lot of things are happening not in the way we wanted to. But have you considered God and look to from the CREATOR's perspective?

     In my human wisdom you I will not question God's wisdom because Paul says in I Corinthians.
1 Corinthians 1:25 (New International Version)

25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.


     Seeing His creations should always makes me reminded of God's power in display to humankind.


     See you!

 

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    God is the POTTER, we are the CLAY...there will be molding and making. Along the way, we will experience, testing, cracking and heating.
    God will never stop working in our lives, guiding and perfecting us_ The only thing HE ask, is for us to COME TO HIM. There must be willingness and humility in our hearts. There must be trusting and surrendering of our whole being, as well_

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Global Developmental Delay

Photoblog: Mans Best Friend

God's Sovereign