First Option or Last Resort



      I remembered that I have a blogspot account it. It was October 2006 when I first wrote a note, for the purpose of documenting my little angels progress. It was not a successful feat as it only contained 4 entries. I decided to have my devotions everyday and in order for me not to fail, I need to have it written in my blog. I started it with windows live but I was having a hard time on the format, the site is not that user friendly. I manage however to import some of the entries to my facebook notes which is linked on this site. I published 2 devotions on wall, you can follow the linked as you click facebook notes. Now wanted to do reverse, I will write my devotions on this blogsite and have it linked in my facebook wall.  


     I don't have a digital bible on my PC, I am reading my bible online.  In my windows mobile phone I have olive tree and a version of New Living Translation (NLT) in it.  That is what I am using during Sunday service and to take down notes also.  I am using online bible by Bible Gateway, here is the link http://www.biblegateway.com.  Some quick review of the site, it has the most digital versions of the Bible online in many languages.  And it is incredibly fast and easy to use.

     So much for the introduction, I am still in the book of Acts and had read chapters 5 to 7.  It was a vivid description on how the ministry  of the early church operated in the Power of the Holy Spirit.  It accounts from the death of a liar, Ananias and his wife Sapphira to the death of a saint Stephen.  But what strikes my heart is the move of God in Healing.  Let me share to you the particular verse in Amplified Bible Version:
     
     Acts 5:15So that they [even] kept carrying out the sick into the streets and placing them on couches and sleeping pads, [in the hope] that as Peter passed by, at least his shadow might fall on some of them.

     This is after the lame since birth already walked, and earned Peter and the ministry instant celebrity status. I wonder if it is done today, maybe it is already in your facebook wall. The ministry had grown tremendously in numbers not in hundreds but in thousands, because of the display of the Power of God in the name of JESUS. This is not new to Peter and the apostles because they already experienced it during the ministry of Jesus. Let me share to you 2 things:
  1. Sick people are desperate of healing.  
  2. Faith also increases when we people see it in their very eyes the Power of God working.
     We hear family members of patient talking to the Doctors, "Please do anything to make him well".  If medical science can't do miracles they are willing to resort to Traditional Medicine,  Drugs with No Therapeutic Claims etc.  My question is do you put God as your last resort for healing or your first option?   

     We can not stop the God from displaying Power.  He does things on purpose, one of these is the increase of people believing when they see miracles.  We are conditioned since birth to see is to believe that is why.  

     I must be sure that I must be always online with God to be always updated.  Remember He is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVER.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Developmental Delay

Photoblog: Mans Best Friend

God's Sovereign