Industrial Sunset

   To those who appreciate the beauty in every sunset. This is not the best picture available.  While to others who will just consider it as the same sunset happening everyday, not your cup of tea for now.
Sunset at Sumifru, Tibungco c2014
             
     Now consider it boring and unreasonable on why we chase sunsets or just simply fascinated  with the round sunny side up digging itself on the sea horizon or to the mountain ranges.  What benefits a person just simply amazed by the changing colors as it bids goodbye.

      As a lover of the creator, His creation is rather perfect, until was broken. Our temporary home will always show us amazing sunsets, as long as it rotates in and  moves around the sun.

     Industrial sunsets are rare encounters where, In spite of a very hectic work schedule.  Amidst tall cold storage buildings, I paused and capture the moment, which reminds me how awesome the Creator of Sunset is. Blending to what humans created for industries made my instinct kicked inn to focus my phone camera. This are my small joys and incentive for working in outside, please bear with me.

     Now I can go back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Developmental Delay

Photoblog: Mans Best Friend

God's Sovereign